Skip to main content

DIY Handmade Poinsettia flowers

Hey There!!!

It's been a long time at the blog here and blogging has definitely taken a backseat and I'm quite present at my other Social Handles and I promise to be more active here!

I just popped in to show you some lovely flower making which is a DIY and it's extremely easy to make these Poinsettia flowers!



It's quite easy and these flowers can adorn your projects in a very pretty way!! All you need is some Vellum paper and the flower cut outs! 

I also have a video tutorial of the same! Do check it out here:





Have a great day and happy crafting!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly Zentangle

I have been making zentangles these days whenever I get some time.. You might have seen my earlier attempts here . Here's a butterfly zentangle I make sometime back :) and I'm pretty happy the way it has turned out to be. What do you think?? I hope you liked it... it's an pleasant site seeing a butterfly since seeing them in Metro's these days is a miracle!!! Manu! PS: If these posts inspire you to bring out the creative best in you, that would be the bestest thing that will happened to you, and I'll be flattered. But, kindly do respect the hard work and thoughts that goes into these works and please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks!!!

A Baby album

A few months as (yes months, precisely in March??) I got a call from a friend of mine and she wanted me to make a baby album for her daughter. It was supposed to have a lot of memories from her first year and her first year keepsake album too and I must say, I was pretty excited to start on the same. But things got tumbled up and I ended up making the album in August( I know that's a lot of delay, but with me not well and stopping all my crafty adventures for a while, there was no choice ) and one good news is... I finally bought a BIGSHOT, the die cutting Machine :) and I'm sooper happy. Now i'm embarking on the journey to collect all my favourite dies :) Finally, I completed the album before I embarked on my long due vacation back to both my homes, I delivered it and I'm sooper happy since it has been loved and liked by all :) I have made a lot of flowers for this album as the album is all girlish and little girls love flowers :) I had a lot of them punched an